- Design and develop new features in our products
- Develop software interfaces to customer systems
- Assist Primate technical staff as they integrate our software with customers' other enterprise software
- Provide occasional technical support via phone and email
You are here
We are working on a variety of projects that are enhancements to our current instant messaging application, as well as other non-IM products (not listed on our site) that will help people communicate and collaborate more easily. We have tons of ideas, and we are looking for outstanding software engineers who are interested in making products for our users all around the world. Our ideal candidate would have a strong background in not only algorithms and design, but also coding; our engineers are in charge of all aspects of a project from start to finish.
Seeking motivated individuals to develop high quality software systems.
- Desired Skills: ArcGIS Server 10.x
- Hours: 40 per/week
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax: (803) 806-8393
Do you happen to know of any student with ColdFusion or VMWare experience? We’ve got an excellent internship opportunity requiring one or both of these skills. Limited experience is acceptable, but the more the better.
We’re looking for 1-2 people and while they will at least be needed over the summer, it could turn into a long-term gig. The work will be done on a large project we’re just starting.